I painted 'Sisters' after a hike with my sister in Lair O' the Bear park - a beautiful wilderness area near Idledale, Colorado. It was the first time out of our own lairs after 2 months of quarantine. After so much time isolated inside, I had a renewed sense of gratitude for the chance to spend time with my sister, and for the critical role that outside time holds for my own sanity. This little piece is a placeholder for the things we must remind ourselves to hold dear. The reference photo that I took for the painting is the last listing image.
The original was painted with acrylic and gouache on paper.
- This is an archival print of my original painting.
- Each print is signed on the front.
- Frame and mat are NOT included.
- All of my prints are produced with professional art materials including pigment-based inks and archival Somerset Velvet fine art paper.
-In order to keep your print in great condition it is important to frame with archival materials (mats, backing board, etc.), keep out of direct sunlight, and UV glass if you really want to go all-out!
- Paper is larger than the listed size, as there is a ~1.25" white border around the actual image to enable easier matting, or float mounting to display the deckled edges of the paper.
- Image itself is shrunk down ~1/4" from size listed to expose signature line when matted or framed in the corresponding standard sized mat/frame.