“Zenith”, which means ‘highest point’, depicts a scene above Dillon Reservoir in Colorado.
The original piece is acrylic, gouache, watercolor and graphite on paper.
- This is an archival print of my original painting.
- Each print is signed on the front.
- Frame and mat are NOT included.
- All of my prints are produced with professional art materials including pigment-based inks and archival Somerset Velvet fine art paper.
-In order to keep your print in great condition it is important to frame with archival materials (mats, backing board, etc.), keep out of direct sunlight, and UV glass if you really want to go all-out!
- Paper is larger than the listed size, as there is a ~1.25" white border around the actual image to enable easier matting, or float mounting to display the deckled edges of the paper.
- Image itself is shrunk down ~1/4" from size listed to expose signature line when matted or framed in the corresponding standard sized mat/frame.